Anyway, on a happier note: I went out for sushi last Friday night with my friend Alicia! Now, I'm sure you have an opinion about sushi - I used to think sushi sounded disgusting. However, after I started to like seafood a lot more (remember, I'm from Kansas - no oceans), I was willing to try sushi. It turns out that it is REALLY GOOD and I LOVE IT. Of course, its kind of expensive, so I've only been out for sushi about 4 times. In Tulsa, the best place to eat sushi is In the Raw, and my favorite thing to get is the Keaton Roll with shrimp, cream cheese, avocado, and spicy sauce, in soy paper (its green). I also like the Tempura Roll with deep-fried shrimp, avocado, and cucumber. This visit I also ordered the Candy Roll with shrimp, snow crab, avocado, and spicy sauce rolled in sesame seeds. YUM! Alicia and I shared the sushi on the left and couldn't finish it all.
To finish this post, I'll leave you with a recent picture of me and my friend Jessica. I mentioned Jess a few weeks ago because I went to Kansas City for her baby shower. She and her husband, Luke, had their little baby girl, Ella Grace, on September 12. She is an adorable, healthy baby, and I can't wait to meet her in person!
Have a great week everybody!
And eat some sushi!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment