Thursday, August 7, 2008

Recent Events

WARNING: BORING POST AHEAD


Okay, my only reason for writing this post is so that I can remember the highlights of what I did during the past week or so.

Tuesday, July 29: Guest Free Day at the MeadowBrook Pool - complete with a blow-up water slide, clowns, temporary tattoos, and games. Basically, madness for 5 hours.

Sunday, August 3: Trip to Kansas City to see Jessica (a former ORU basketball teammate) and Luke Spencer-Gardner and attend Jessica's baby shower. They're expecting their first baby - Ella Grace - on September 7.

Monday, August 4: Shopping in KC and lunch at Spin Neapolitan Pizza with Jessica before driving back to Tulsa. Jessica tipped me off to the deliciousness of Blue Chip Cookies! Fabulous!! We also had our "end-of-summer" MeadowBrook lifeguard dinner at Hideaway Pizza, which is probably my favorite restaurant. I LOVE pizza!

Friday, August 8: My first official work day at Bishop Kelley. I sold parking permits and yearbooks to all the students - hectic, hectic morning!

I think that's pretty much it. Other than that I just worked at the pool, took care of a golden retriever puppy, babysat, and taught swim lessons. Exciting stuff I know! School starts at Bishop Kelley on Monday and my parents are coming to visit next weekend, so good times are in the future.

No comments: